Sunday 18 March 2018

Trevliga Påskpynt / Easy Easter decoration

The Eastern feeling is around my house. I made some wraths with Narciss and birchbranches and a lovely Eastern bunny. Inside I have also some Narciss, of course Tulips and very nice softcolored egg i birchbranches. I made a picture from the eggs and feathers in the snow, who's still there around my house in Småland. It makes my very happy, to see some colors again after the wintertime. You can easy do it yourself (DIY).

Jag har tatt Påskkänslor inom och utom i mitt huset. Jag gjorde kransor med Påskeliljor och björkris, och en riktig Påskkanin. Inomhuset jag har också Påskliljor, naturlig Tulipanor och fina färgade ägg i björkris. Jag gjorde bild från ägg i snön, som är fortfarande kvar utom mitt hus i Småland. Det gör mig jätteglad, att se lit färg igen efter vinteren 😁. Det är lätt att göra för sig själv.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.