Thursday 10 December 2020

Christmas is coming soon

 


I think Christmas is coming soon...

I love the Christmas Atmosphere... the lights, the candles. The songs on the radio when you are driving a car in boring wet winter weather, hoping for some snow. Or the smelling in the kitchen when you are baking wintercookies (like the very Dutch Speculaas you normally eat with Sinterklaas). It's like taking a warm bath in cosines and warmth with a heart full of love. 

I have been working in my new created workshop. A place where I can create without any restrictions. I can leave all the mess when I want to anytime. The only thing, it's very cold inside. But when I'm working there I'm very happy. The only thing I need to make is a natural outdoor wreath. The one you see above, is made on a round wire, wired with steelwire. The one beneath is made on a strowwreath, it has more body, looks a little more massiv. Also OK when you want to have outside on a very big wall. This time I only used varietet Christmas greens, some (bought) moss and some whitewashed pine apples. So now my house i ready for Christmas... A little bit different from last year:  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. How did you prepare?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.