Saturday 16 May 2020

Dreaming about plants


Today we have the perfect time to dream about gardening. When you have the Corona virus moving around and the weather is not as good as last weeks. T too bad for getting out and do some garden jobs outside. So today I made a small garden design for my neighbors. Just a circle of plants in the middel of a nature garden in Småland Sweden. A beautiful, flowery spot the year around without too much maintenance. With plants who can stand heavy hot sun from the south but also severe winter days in Swedish zon 5, so hardy as well. (oeps Sweden has its own numbers in climate zones, warmest is 1 and coldest is 8)



I love new creations in the garden, like painting with plants. I love to see nature growing, it makes me happy. It is always going on, no matter what happens. Whole my life I felt the connection with gardening and plants. My father told me all the latin plant names, as if they were Dutch common names. I got used to it. But it also filled my heart with pleasure. I can forget everything, working hard to maintain or just dream how to make it look better.

And you know what? We want to make it our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.