Friday 17 May 2019

Sharing is caring

a lot of small cuttings form my old garden

Sharing is caring
Recycling, saving, sharing and exchange things is very trendy. Hypermodern and timeless at the same time. In gardening is recycling already normal for generations. Every one knows about returning green waste back to the ground and make compost. I'm very proud I found a such ace in my garden from former days, which I can use to fertilize the plants without buying a lot of expensive bags (when you have a big garden you need a lot of them). I like to share plants and care for my garden, my family and neighborhood and mother Earth.

Happy with my compost heap

new vines (vildvin) and ivies (murgröna) for next year

May be you still remember your (grand)dad or uncle exchanged cuttings or new grown seeds with neighbors and friends? I saw it last years in the Netherlands in the local gardening clubs on the country side, new initiatives in cities starting urban growing and we saw it also on the Nordic mess this year in Stockholm... Cuttings and new grown seeds are hot and trendy. Beside of that the reproduction of plants is Eco smart, you don't need long transports, it is easy, free of charge and funny to do. When you share with others make it even more funny and cozy. It gives new possibilities to find new varieties and favorites. Just give it a try...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.